I'll be the first to admit I have not made the most of the wonderful Campfire Convention. Joining my first zoom call with members yesterday made me realise what I've been missing out on. A lot. So that is about to change as I find my way around the site and try to connect with others in our shared goals.
- How can we best educate children and teenagers for a sustainable future?
- What knowledge and skills do they need to develop?
- What is the best way to go about this?
- What are people already doing?
- What resources exist?
- How can we move mainstream education onto a more sustainable footing?
- How can children and teenagers best be educated in unconventional settings? What knowledge and skills do they need to learn over and above what they already learn by being part of their communities?
- + other questions
This project aims to bring people together to share and collect ideas, theories and practices to answer these and other questions around the topic of sustainable education.