Deep wellbeing and soul making in Troubled Times
What are the SUMMER WELLBEING SESSIONS?
• FREE workshops run by therapist and writer Steve Thorp
• This one is a workshop addressing aspects of deep wellbeing and soul making, held at St Davids Wellbeing Centre on Saturday August 17th from 1.30 till 5.30 pm
• All are welcome – just book a space and come along – there is no charge!
• You’ll take away starting points for a deep wellbeing toolkit you can use in your relationships, work, activism and spiritual life.
• You'll have the chance to reflect on how we can sustain our wellbeing and resilience in the context of our troubled times.
In this session, Steve will share deep wellbeing strategies and wisdoms from over 20 years working as a teacher and therapist. This will include a framework for developing deep wellbeing and a range of body-mind-soul strategies (mindfulness, bodywork, creativity, finding ‘purpose’, activism). He'll also share insights into how our 'ecological' experience and issues like the climate emergency can affect our wellbeing – and what we can do about it.
You’ll take away a FREE Deep Wellbeing toolkit, to help you plan your own development in coming weeks and months.