A Half Day workshop to supercharge your relationships with young people
Whether you are a parent, grandparent, teacher or anyone interested in the state of our relationships with children and young people this workshop will offer you a place to refresh and rethink.
After a 10 year journey that has taken them halfway around the world and from being traditional schooling focused parents to radical alternative education advocates, authors Lehla and Anthony say a resounding Yes! Children and young people could be happier. And there are reasons for that and what we can do about it.
Based on their book, Jump, Fall, Fly, they show how giving up the very things we think are best for our children’s future and embracing ideas that seem to fly in the opposite direction, children and parents can become happier, more relaxed and better equipped to master the fast evolving (and fast approaching) future.
That future has immense challenges not least those of our changing ecological systems and climate. They show how the best way to tackle these challenges and opportunities for the future lies in developing a free mind, creativity, and emotional intelligence.
- The 7 Keys to focus on when living and caring for children that will make happiness more likely
- How to spot the three behaviours that rob children of autonomy, confidence and curiosity
- How to know what habits to build and which ones to give up when caring for kids so as to prime them for joy
- The elements of family rhythm (focus, relationships, energy, stimuli, time)
- The best way to tackle the reality of social conflict, ecological challenges and suffering
- The three kinds of conversations you need to have for healthy family collaboration
EXPECT: A mix of Games, Coaching, Brainstorming, Learning & Illumination - Collaborative, Creative & Practical
"…these guys will try ANYTHING – with a furious, tenacious, honest and giggly joy. And if there is a rule to their game it seems to be that anyone can join in and ANYTHING might happen. To be in their company is a little bit of magic."
Federay Holmes (Actor/Writer/Director Globe Theatre )
Location : Phoenix Arts Centre, Exeter, EX4 3LS
Date: Saturday 29th June 2019
Timings: Arrive for 9.00 am we start at 9.30 am and finish at 1. 30pm
Price: £75 including light vegan lunch and a copy of our book.
Number of Places: 25
Email questions to jumpfallflyorg(at)gmail.com
(Follow the link below to book a place)